Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I don't understand

There has been too many things that happen recently that are able to make me start questioning lots of thing

I don't understand
And seriously
I don't get it

They are being a jerk by doing things that I would consider as unethical
These situations are very hard for my friends and I
Dual loyalty
That's the words

Diluah mati emak, ditelan mati bapa
Serba tak kena

Frankly
These had been too much
And it's getting worse
And quite frankly
I don't know how it's going to end

O Allah
Please
Guide us in making the correct decision
If the decision that I am about to make is the right decision
Please give me strength to face the difficulties that rise with it
If the decision is not the right decision
Please give me strength to come clean and being honest

These had been a very tough thing to do
And frustrating too...


No comments:

Post a Comment