Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My trauma story

It was a very long time ago that I fell
Back then when I was eight
Things do not seems different until recently

You'll never know how things feel until you face it yourselves
And this is my story
A story of trauma
When you know the treatment options and it scares you
It scares the hell out of you
Because you know
Things wouldn't be the same
Not only wouldn't
It could never ever be the same

Challenges when you understand, yet to make wise decision for yourselves
Troublesome
And worst
You don't even want to think of it
Because truth is always painful

Apisectomy
Surgical exploration
Extraction
Redo and place MTA
You've heard and understand
But to experience it
Are you dare?

Vertical root fracture
The nightmare that follows me everywhere
Even to think of it sometimes give me a big headache

But on top of everything
We learn lots of thing from this single tooth
Different way of acquiring knowledge
For that I thank you Allah for everything

Alhamdulillah :)





No comments:

Post a Comment