Sunday, March 29, 2015

of oral surgery and paediatric dentistry


Alhamdulillah, thumma Alhamdulillah
5 months has come to its end
It was a mixture of feelings..
Happiness, sadness, frustration and joyful moments are there
I have learned a lot.. Not only from medical and dental site.. I've learned much regarding life


Oral surgery
Most of my friends know how fond I am to this particular thing in dentistry
I really fall in love with oral surgery since I was in my third year undergraduate study
I don't really enjoying ward duties, but I really do love oncalls
During my oncalls, I've met a lot of people.. I've seen lot of cases.. I've learn so much about life
The happiness when we see the outcome of the treatment.. when we see the relatives' faces.. when we see the patients' faces.. it's just priceless..
To witness their happiness is a great pleasure and it always reminded me why did I fall in love with OS long time ago...
Thank you for the existance of some people that keep on motivating me during these hard times


Paediatric dentistry
I am kinda not good with children
I think, never in my undergraduate study I ever develop happiness with paeds clinical session
But in this particular posting, literally.. everyone is telling me that I am good with paeds patients.. somehow, Allah ease my way along this journey, Alhamdulillah.. I've managed to face my fear towards children..
And the rests would be done under GA if they are not cooperating..


Hospital based dentistry was quite tiring but it offers great satisfactions
InsyaAllah, one fine day...


Love and to be loved by people


Pray...


Missing my OS so much already


Thank you...




No comments:

Post a Comment