Tuesday, June 8, 2010

huhuhu

i do feel like my soul is trapped in someone else's body
arghhhhhh
this is insane
i'm totally out of it

i'm way too tired
even my ear is hearing things differently
it also feels pain all over my body
shoulder, ankle
even my teeth

i really feel disappointed in the clinic today
for ohi it was not that bad
but for the scaling
it was not only horrible
i also feel that it was disastrous

lately i always feel uneasy
i don't know why

once again to myself
welcome to the torture phase
i really
i mean REALLY
need to use my right hand to
hold the handpieces
the contra angle is seriously too heavy for my right hand
the scaler is acceptable- if we were talking on the weight
but....
to control that particular thing was really difficult

o Allah
please help me

No comments:

Post a Comment