Wednesday, September 1, 2010

because i am me

sometimes
i feel like being left out alone
feel like i am not good enough
like i am the loser
as if i can't do anything on my own

sometimes
i feel like giving up
feel like there's no hope for me
like this is the wrong path
as if i can turning back to live better

sometimes
i feel like crying
feel like no one would understand my feelings
like having severely tortured mental
as if that can solve the problems

sometimes
i feel like a mad hatter
feel like want to go berserk
like killing all the people i hated
as if they were like fishes in market

sometimes
i am facing dejection
also facing happiness
experiencing madness
but
still standing
still like this
still moving

because,
i am me

these things made me as who i am

semoga hari esok lebih baik dari hari ni

No comments:

Post a Comment