Wednesday, March 16, 2011

i don't blame you

i don't blame you when you said you are stupid when your marks is obviously higher than me
i blame myself for not praising you for the good grades that you have

i don't blame you for letting me cry and tense alone
i blame myself for letting you to watch me crying

i don't blame you for not telling me the truth about everything that happen to you
i blame myself for not be able to be a good friend to you

i don't blame you for the feel of sucks that you have even when you are better than me
i blame myself for not congratulating you for each and every achievements of yours

i don't blame you when you are tense on your workloads
i blame myself for letting you to become a leader when i know you can't

i don't blame you for making me hating you like hell
i blame myself for the feeling that i can't resist to feel

i don't blame you for making me cursing you like a mad hatter
i blame myself for expecting things too high from you

i don't blame you for making me to called you a hypocrite
i blame myself for trusting you in the first place

indeed
i don't blame you for everything that happen
i blame myself for my feelings
for my emotions
for my expectations

i don't blame you for what had happen
i blame myself for everything


Allah
berikan kekuatan
rabbi sahhilna

iAllah




No comments:

Post a Comment