Wednesday, May 25, 2011

it's a huge lipan...

oh my god

there's a huge lipan climbing my legs last night
i was searching for hair clip when that creature climbs my legs
i was like what the shell that creeping on my legs
and my eyes was like going to poop out of its origin to see the lipan

and i just ran and became so anxious
terus google the lipan thingy
does the lipan can bite
can it cause death
bla..bla..bla..
and during the google session
my dad came out from his room
and he said
"kakak..tengok ni apa.."
and my mum yang tengah tengok tv time tu pun berpaling
she asked
"dapat mana benda tu?"
i tak nampak apa benda yang ayah i tunjuk and muka curious mak i membuatkan i tertanya-tanya..apakah???
i terus tanya
"apa benda tu, yah?"
and ayah pun tunjuk that huge lipan
and i was like.....
"mana ayah dapat benda tu?"
and he said
"benda ni jalan-jalan atas badan orang tadi..ingatkan apa benda, orang kuis la..sekali tengok..lipan"
terus jek i tanya
"dia gigit ke?"
"taklah..dia jalan-jalan je"
and
i couldn't sleep last night

termimpi-mimpi kot lipan tu
seriously
it's so huge


No comments:

Post a Comment