Friday, May 20, 2011

water it is...


one day during past professional exam's study session (it was before clinical examinations)
i felt kinda dizzy
sure it is not a pleasant feeling during examination time
i prefer not to take drugs for pain unless it is severe as for less than a year i've took so many NSAID that i think it would damage my liver happily if it's not being controlled
so, for the sake of my examination
i think it's better for me to take 2 tablets of PCM 500mg
it was somewhere around after zohor
i took the PCM and went to the fridge to take a glass of water when i suddenly realize i didn't drink even a sip of water yet for that day
and i just left my PCM on the table and rehydrate myself with a glass of water



i can't really remember when did i started to reduce water intake
i guess it happen when i first living in hostel back then in 2002
and the habit is being maintained ever since then :(



seriously
i need to get rid of this not taking water habit


idea(s) anyone
help me
so
i- i don't forget to drink water
ii- i drink enough plain water



satu lagi
mana nak cari decaff pny coffee ek?

No comments:

Post a Comment